Eating and body image concerns affect all of us. Thankfully, our dietitians are armed to help! Let us help your students, employees, or staff find peace with food and body. From groups to seminars to individual sessions, our dietitians can make your work site healthier and happier. Consider the following popular options:
Prevent Picky Eating
Give mom a break and promote peace at meals. Gather useful tools to help those picky eaters leave the table with a smile not in tears.
Our bodies are equipped to get the fuel it needs without nutrition apps and calorie counting. Let’s discuss ways to protect children’s innate wisdom in a world that wants to disconnect it.
Preventing Eating Concerns
Eating disorders and other eating problems are on the rise. At the same time, everyone wants to tell us the best way to feed our family. Often the advice is rigid or conflicting leaving us confused and exhausted. Your life preserver is here so put your feet up! Learn practical strategies to protect your children from eating diseases while promoting health.
Transitioning Baby to Solids and Family Meals
Is my kid a stage 1 or 2? Do I have to make baby food? What is in the jarred stuff anyway? Get all the particulars answered to securely know what to feed your infant and toddler at every stage of the game. Learn some new ways to make your own baby food too.
Teaching Healthy Eating without Fear
We don’t have to scare our kids into eating healthy or sneak it into their dinner. There are other options! Learn ways to teach hands on experiential healthy eating. Find the tools to teach your kids to eat with competence while promoting health even in todays’s toxic world.
Food Allergies 101
No peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy…no problem! Make a mole hole out of a mountain and get your grocery list done too. Experienced dietitians who get food allergies will help you navigate the pantry to set your menu allergy free.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and availability
- One hour data-collecting initial assessment: $140
- 50-minute follow up: $120
- 30-minute follow ups: $65
- Cash, check, and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) accepted. Many Health Care Spending Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) can be used to pay for visits with a registered dietitian.
- We are a Blue Cross Blue Shield credentialed provider. If you need assistance determining your coverage, please call our Administrative Assistant Tracy Byrd by dialing 336.273.2808 ext 0.
- No other insurance plans are currently accepted. We are able to provide an itemized statement for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Last minute session cancellations and no shows are a loss for everyone. We bill all appointments not cancelled within 2 business days. This bill cannot be filed with insurance.