Within a compassionate and nonjudgmental space, your dietitian will meet with you to discuss your health goals. An initial assessment will help the two of you collect data to determine what you want most out of the meetings. Subsequent sessions will be supportive and encouraging to help you find tools that promote physical and emotional well-being.
BirdHouse Nutrition Therapy specializes in:
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Eating
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Health at Every Size® informed modalities
- Clinical Supervision for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists
- Intuitive Eating/Attuned Eating
- Food Allergies and intolerances
- Family Feeding Concerns
- Gluten intolerance
- MTHFR mutation nutrition therapy
- One hour data-collecting initial assessment: $140
- 50-minute follow up: $120
- 30-minute follow ups: $65
- Cash, check, and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) accepted. Many Health Care Spending Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) can be used to pay for visits with a registered dietitian.
- We are a Blue Cross Blue Shield credentialed provider. If you need assistance determining your coverage, please call our Administrative Assistant Tracy Byrd by dialing 336.273.2808 ext 0.
- No other insurance plans are currently accepted. We are able to provide an itemized statement for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Last minute session cancellations and no shows are a loss for everyone. We bill all appointments not cancelled within 2 business days. This bill cannot be filed with insurance.